Monday, September 7, 2015

what personality tests can't do

I love personality tests. That’s not surprising, because people with my personality type enjoy self-analysis.

My husband, on the other hand, dislikes personality tests. Yet he still uses them in ministry training because he appreciates how useful they can be in helping people understand themselves and others a little better.

There’s a lot to be said for personality tests. But, as with any ministry tool, there’s also a lot they can’t do. ...

Read the rest at GoThereFor.com.

1 comment:

bombom said...

Hi Jean,
I thought you might be interested in this article regarding the enneagram, which seems to be one of the popular personality tests of the day. I would,be interested in your comments if you have time to wade through it :)
Regards, Bronwen

http://www.letusreason.org/Current42.htm