Saturday, March 22, 2008

habits of highly effective Christians

Oooh, I am so excited about this link. More Girltalk stuff, this time a huge pile of excellent posts on the topic of the highly effective woman (yes, guys, you should read them too). Kind of appropriate in light of my recent disorganisation.

Here are some posts that caught my eye on a brief skim through (I must make the time to read them properly some time): the 5:00 club (crazy but strangely compelling), carefully considering our relationships (fantastic for lazy and over-enthusiastic relaters), keeping one resolution (a helpful way to look at New Year's resolutions), and do your best (I was absolutely inspired by this one).

And to keep us free from legalism and dependent on God's grace as we grow in self-discipline, chase up the links in ending where we began.

No comments: